Tuesday 6 June 2017

How is Facebook Phone Number service fruitful for me?


I would like to tell my story in which I was in my college as a B.Tech student and I saw a girl and she was from the different department (B.com) and she was moony in nature and I thought what happened to her why she was behaving like that. After few days, one of my friends were talking about her and then I came to know about her and she was differently abled person because she couldn’t speak and at that time, I have had sympathy for her. So, I wanted to make her as my friend and I went to the Facebook official site for the login but I was unable to do so.

I panicked because my Facebook account is so precious to me and I was looking for the reliable solution and then my friend suggested me to call at FacebookHelp Number and I did that the same and then I was redirected to the experts who assisted me in the best manner. And, they handled all my queries and offered me the best solution. At last, I got the access of my account and just after that, I sent a friend request to her and she accepted it.


She told me about the language of sign and I went to the internet and after few days, I learned that and then we started to talk to each other and now, we are very good friends. And, from that time to this time, I always recommend to use Facebook Help Phone Number service whenever my near ones face the Facebook issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment